Course Open, Members Only, Tee Bookings Via The Club Website.
Etiquette of Golf
Courtesy on the Course
Continuity of Play
- If a match loses more than clear hole on the players in front, allow the match following to play through.
- On all holes if a ball cannot be found immediately and the following group is waiting to play such group should be waved through.
- 1st tee players may feed in between players completing their 9 holes after permitting one group priority on the tee. Exceptions; all Official Club and Inter-Club Competitions playing a stipulated round shall have priority on the 10th tee.
- Players must not drive off the 4th/13th tee if the 9th/18th green is occupied, unless invited to do so the players on the green. Exceptions; all Official Club and Inter-Club Competitions playing a stipulated round shall have priority on the 4th/13th tee.
- Several holes have separate greens and some holes occasionally have dual pin positions. Play to Red Flags on the front 9 holes and Yellow Flags on the back 9 holes.
- Before leaving a bunker a player should carefully rake over all foot prints and ball divots.
Divots and Pitch Marks
- Through the green all divots are to be replaced immediately and pressed down.
- All pitch marks on the putting green must be repaired carefully.
- Please give priority to green staff at all times.